Pro I Like Whiskey And My Vinyl Records And Maybe 3 People Vintage Shirt

 He only wishes well-child molesters and those that run child prostitution rings … Tillerson maybe??  I have no idea how he’s just mean to people and that’s pretty much his humor. I think the bigger problem is that if that 40% did read the book they wouldn’t care/see it as a positive. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”He might say it to his sister if that phrase is code for “shut up or die”, which is how I interpret it. 


Pro I Like Whiskey And My Vinyl Records And Maybe 3 People Vintage Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Teeshirtcat - Custom– T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Shirt

Perfect I Like Chihuahua Chamomile Shirt

Sugar Skull Monterrey Fire Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt